Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lifesaver Smoke Detector My Smoke Detector Keeps Beeping Every 60 Or So Seconds. What Should I Do To Make It Stop?

My smoke detector keeps beeping every 60 or so seconds. What should I do to make it stop? - lifesaver smoke detector

I noticed that people are asking similar questions about smoke alarms beep, only simple, even rough answers by telling them that they should have switched to the batteries. Before anyone suggests that wish for me, I know that the alarm does not work with batteries as, and is adjacent to the wiring of my house. Have not even a backup battery (good, but I had nothing to do with the construction of the house until you have an electrician can get change for me, I realized what I 'I).

Now, we must point out that way, is made by a lifeguard, and has a "Hush" and a reset button. He insisted on two. I Put the switch for the alarm on the circuit breaker. Nothing worked. Has anyone suggestions on what can I do? I thank everyone in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment