Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Amd Opteron Motherboard Best AMD Motherboard Vendor?

Best AMD motherboard vendor? - amd opteron motherboard

Hello friends
I'm a hardware vendor. I Paterne achieved platinum and motherboards ASUS 10 years. Recently, I had no support for the motherboard ASUS M3N. I have tried using the AMD Opteron 1216 (AM2) is on this motherboard, this combination has previously worked, but for some Windows XP and gave errors.
We are approaching ASUS, which has strenuously denied any responsibility, says the server CPU is incompatible with this forum. In practice, we use this combination and found no problem.
Frustrated with ASUS, I'm looking for alternative suppliers on board. MSI and Gigabyte are not the quality construction and components, ASUS is not on a par with ASUS.
"Can anyone suggest a good alternative, saw Tyan seems impressive, but it seems very expensive. "Can anyone suggest alternatives to the quality of ASUS?
Thank & Regards
Chip

2 comments:

TC 422 said...

Well, Tyan server boards, the best of Asus. Asus is really the best, and you should stay with them. But if you need advice server ready to pay for Tyan. Like I said, I'd choose Asus.

TC 422 said...

Well, Tyan server boards, the best of Asus. Asus is really the best, and you should stay with them. But if you need advice server ready to pay for Tyan. Like I said, I'd choose Asus.

Post a Comment