Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Female Hair Loss Causes More Condition_symptoms What Could Be The Cause Of Female Hair Loss That Is Most Pronounced On The Nape Of The Neck?

What could be the cause of female hair loss that is most pronounced on the nape of the neck? - female hair loss causes more condition_symptoms

I am a 21 years old woman. Until recently had a very thick head of hair.
I began to notice that I lost more hair than normal this summer, but was not too worried because they do not always seem to be thinner.
Then about 3 weeks, my hair loss at the point it was definitely not normal. And he still has so much every day since the fall. My hair is much thinner. My ponytail is about half the thickness of what was.

At first it seemed that the diffuse hair loss, but now that my hair is much faded, I realized that no diffuse and comes from several areas, including:
1. my hairline (the margin is so thin, almost worn out)
2. ** In front of the neck, you know (if the hair of the men began to fall at the temples? "This is the neck, as now)
and dilution is expressed on the right side in both cases.

In 2 different doctors consulted, but found nothing abnormal in my blood, and it seemseager to help.

What could be causing my hair loss is reversible?

In addition, information as background, I am not sick, and take no drugs (including birth control), and I do not have a recent illness and I am taking antibiotic pills were a year ago. All the men in my family are bald, but not women. The only trip I in recent years Italy.

Thanks for the help they can offer.
My hair loss is progressing rapidly and could use some answers for you to steps to stop and wait to be undone.

Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment