Monday, December 14, 2009

Drivers License Security Features Why Is The Health Card Not Accepted As Valid Identification In Ontario?

Why is the health card not accepted as valid identification in Ontario? - drivers license security features

Why is it that I'm 19 and I can not buy cigarettes or rent Sheitan, because everything I have, a health card and student ID. When I go to stores like 7-11 and say rental site that accepts cards are not a health risk, even if I just renewed and take with all the safety features. No need to go, I take the subway or on a bicycle, where I can go if they have no license. How do I get these bitches is my health card accepted

2 comments:

Cariad said...

A health card can be accepted as valid photo identification in many cases because of the Privacy Act Health. The stores, legally, can not be accepted without having prior to a possible fine if they say they requested. The health card is to ensure access to medical care ... really to the Ministry of Health and not the individual. It was designed to provide a person with ID. Most shops do not accept it because I did not relate to their personal information at risk. (technically, you can give the card ... you can not ask, and they can refuse to do) A business can refuse if the ID of the Bank, a policy or something that you suspect.

"Ontario Health Card
11. Use your health Ontario only for the health sector. It is unlawful for a person for this card for other purposes. "

Another source:
Ontario Health Cards can not be accepted for identification purposes (Health Cards and Numbers Control Act 1991, section 2.2 (1))

Mon said...

What must be specially treated. And terminating a job, and then try to end this curse, while his anger on them.

Post a Comment