Thursday, January 7, 2010

Specialized Saddles I Have A 08 Specialized Rockhopper (the Basic One) Ive Upgraded A Few Things, What Should I Change Next?

I have a 08 Specialized Rockhopper (the basic one) ive upgraded a few things, what should i change next? - specialized saddles

I have a 08 Specialized) Rockhopper (base I have some things that should change now to be improved?

I started cycling 5 months ago when I bought a Specialized Rockhopper mountain bike (the base) because of my road and mountain building. I walk 55 km per day (by road) and 30 km in the mountains on weekends.

THIS IS WHAT IVE CHANGED Action:
Controls: Controls Spin Attack 9 Speed SRAM (SRAM X-4 8 speeds)
Cassette: SRAM 950 9 speed 11-34 (SRAM PG830 8speed 11-32)
Chain: I do not remember
Transmission: Shimano XT front and rear (SRAM X5 front and rear Shimano Altus)
Handlebar: TITECA
Bar Ends: EC 90
Tires: quality wheels lk Fire XC Pro 26 x 2.1 (Fastrack sport shops)
Seat: Specialized Body Geometry Dolce Gel Saddle


What do you think I should change and what now?
also: I am a woman 5'5 110 pounds

3 comments:

badbadle... said...

In fact, at this stage, it is time to quit Updating Rockhopper.

Every driver who reaches a point where 'Bike The One "is no longer a viable option. The changes that we are committed to one or the other equestrian disciplines.

I recommend that you decide how to focus on mountain roads, riding in front of his work and leave that decision. If you want a first on the horse, it would be better to make that mountain bike and start investing in a real racing bike. Even if you think your interest lies mainly in the mountains, you should be able to ride in a growing mountain.

The Rockhopper is never a dominant horse, whether on the street or in the mountains can be some changes to make them fully capable person. For more information, please PM and I would like to go with you in detail.

two wheeler =D said...

Brakes?

edward w said...

Personally, I think you should not be all that money in a low-end bike like this, but since it so far and then you have the most important part: the wheels! Get a few of these here: http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Pro ... and forehead http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Pro ... Your money would be fitted on a bicycle and a better option instead of an entry were (under heavy) bike on the bike "better". You can not can a Ferrari engine in a Dodge Colt and call him a Ferrari .... While you have fun and go with him but no longer Rockhopper get carried by a frame .... still a Rockhopper. A boy in the shop last week. I looked online to XTR and XTR everything he wanted in his new bike, Roadmaster, Wal-Mart .... Need I say more?

Post a Comment