Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aggressive Atv Tires Atv Question Relating Tires ?

Atv question relating tires ? - aggressive atv tires

always in a utility ATV for Christmas, and I got a job next year at a local motocross track is a road maintenance. Collect cones attract people who are stuck or broken, accident-cleaning, etc ... Flaging
Even if a guy in my local dealer told me that when you buy a Yamaha Grizzly 350 4x4 Auto, said that I need to buy a set of tires and rims $ 450 for his aggressive rims and 675 tires want something bigger but I do not think that not deceive me, please help

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried to Google and type in ATV tires, etc.
The price you quote seems to make sense, and sometimes you need a new aggressive tires, but why the tires, the tires are too aggressive to adjust the tire 350, to be sure and not much power loss.

Post a Comment