Friday, January 22, 2010

Drop In Laundry Tub Help! How To Fix Dried Up, Wrinkled Leather?

Help! How to fix dried up, wrinkled leather? - drop in laundry tub

I washed the fabric inside the bag to soak in a bath of water and detergent, hang the bag on his head, so that the skin does not get wet. Then came some #$&(@#^ in my family to use the sink and let soak for my bag to the powerful and over night, I found the next day was dry and nearly dry during the night (so the sun does not hurt) Now doing so, I forgot, for 2 days and now all dried up and stuck it. How can I do to smooth out wrinkles, it was this expensive black leather handbag.

We thank you for all the suggestions ..

2 comments:

debijs said...

The only thing I know is to try to clean and restore the skin Armoral. It was surprising for the leather I've done it, but I do not know if they can solve the problem, I hope. It is a spray available to any part of the department of motor vehicles.
If this fails, you can try the manufacturer's website and e-mail, what happened and see if they have solutions. It is hoped that the work Armoral. It is incredibly soft leather again. Best of luck!

Jimmy S said...

go to the store of sporting GOOG, and a little mink oil,

Post a Comment