Monday, February 8, 2010

How Do U Get The Skateboard Title In Cod6 I'm Going To My Local Skateboard Shop In Just A Bit, What Questions Should I Ask If I'm A Beginner?

I'm going to my local skateboard shop in just a bit, what questions should I ask if I'm a beginner? - how do u get the skateboard title in cod6

Read the title is my question.

I know that I ask the question:
I'm just a beginner, the best scooter for me?

Or should I should ask?:
I'm just a beginner, I'm good at longboarding, which lasted until near the skateboard high?

What other questions should I ask? BTW, I'm really good longboarding.

2 comments:

Ben Evans said...

Once there, tell them you are interested in skating for a long time (despite the many years that the board had long)

Then ask questions such as the size of the bridge would be good for me, my size ....
packet size would probably recommend that you ask questions, how is it better start for me as a beginner?
How much does it cost an absolute beginner obtain loans, compared to the usual (for example, chose all the parts)?
What is the difference between the novice can master) Pro (customs?
What is a good size to start the wheel?
wish I had my car loose or tight?
Since the bearings are good and good for beginners?
You think I should have protective equipment?
and there are more questions to ask when they start recommending things

and make sure you tell them that you will experience long border, the answers to some questions?

Hope this helps

Dubberrr... said...

also the first decision if you want on a board or a skate boot, or use both,
Just go out and yes, as you said simply and honestly, you are a beginner, ask questions that you want to know how
what is best for me?
What is cheap?
What is durable and resistant (covers materials and in-line skating, etc.)
What are good brands?
How would it be good?
to require secure in something, it will help you.

Post a Comment