Friday, February 19, 2010

If I Has A High Hematocrit What Would My Hemoglobin Be High Or Low What Do I Feel So Exhausted All The Time?

What do I feel so exhausted all the time? - if i has a high hematocrit what would my hemoglobin be high or low

Since last year was, I highly susceptible to infection, get a new one at least once a month. The doctor said I have chronic sinusitis. Recently, however, that I have some blood tests because I felt more tired than usual, and some other strange symptoms was not that there were to infections (frequent urination, weight loss, feeling smaller and weaker than normal, continuous hunger, etc.). My blood work came back, and the results show that low hemoglobin, hematocrit, and absolute neutrophil count below. I also have a high level of lymphocytes. It seems that perhaps the anemia (which explains the low number of red blood cells) are caused by infection (explains the high number of cells) and anemia Probabthan many of my symptoms, but I wonder whether it might be vice versa? Anemia can cause infections? Moreover, I had blood screens, but never showed anemia, I know. I'm tired of being sick all the time, and yet not really know what's wrong with me. You know? If chronic sinusitis is still a problem, or anemia, or both, or perhaps something else (hopefully something very mild and treatable)?
Thank you for your advice. I think I wanted above all a bit of air to more than one year in this regard and still have no rational answer.

2 comments:

midnight... said...

Have you ever steroids with sinusitis? This may be a big help there. It has also been tested for allergies? Most patients suffer from seasonal allergies are sinusitis.

As far as I know, does not cause infection, anemia, at least not directly. Have you tried taking iron increase to hemoglobin levels? This is the hemoglobin-iron. The iron molecules adhere to red blood cells distribute oxygen throughout the body. The reduction of oxygen is why you feel tired and weak and feeble lathargic.

The low absolute number of neutrophils explains all infections. These are the types of white blood cells to fight the infection, and if it can not, not even the fight against infections.

deathndo... said...

Immediately consult a doctor about diabetes. That is exactly how my sister was always, and are signs of Type-1. Hurry up: O

Post a Comment