Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girl Headscissors 6 Ft 8 Guy Problems With Sister Owning Me?

Problems with sister owning me? - girl headscissors 6 ft 8 guy

Ok, so my sister and I fought, and that the sudden surge of strong whos alll, so that out of nowhere in my bed, I pressed down and climbs on me (lol not the sex). and shes closer to my head and pushed his arm into the account since its bicepts stronger than me, as I think Tricept? and she nailed, STM, then a (not swich head scissor and press as hard and can not do anything because her legs are stronger than all the parts of my body together, but the legs) are the strongest part of the body. too much football played, it is my age. It does not allow me to admit it was stronger than they close five minutes of extreme pain, head scissors, schoolgirlpin was reverse head scissors. I feel like **** because I dominated, but thats becauis that I am not a girl who never fought and we've mentioned a little or something arguementive this time, can punch, I do not know what to do to convince them to stop it where it is "harder".

2 comments:

:D said...

Think of something that you know who will win ... She told him, whenever you get a chance, but never what you want, make sure you know that you'll make ... lol sounds like the most about what to do to her loll

devicks said...

Ignorant comments will be answered only what has happened.

Just do not let it think of you, and eventually to end.

You will also find something that is better than him.

Post a Comment